Saturday, August 13, 2005

Where am I

Ye ol' blogger suddenly hit the brakes!

Life gets busy and I haven't had anything to add for the letter J until I made my own salsa this weekend. More to come on that. The pickles (I-infusion) were such a hit that my oldest daughter and I made a second batch.

Remember that stir-fry pan I was raving about? Either it was a poor quality pan or I missed something important. If I let water sit in it for an hour or so after cooking...it would get light rust. Weird. I COULD easily scrub it off but..oh, it just didn't seem like it should be doing that.

I noticed Target and Kmart stores are now selling cooking kits. Table setting for 4, a few bowls, a few pots, a few utencils, a few knives, etc. I'm not saying that I need something like that, but for those looking for a portable travel cooking kit, it's pretty cool.

Speaking of cool, OH MY, my rambling is being cut by low laptop battery power and an impending storm.

Toodles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home